Plumbing Engineers (Senior Project Engineer.-SPE)
• Must be proficient in design of Plumbing and Piping Systems.
• Ability to prepare Piped Services Specifications and Construction Drawings.
• Knowledge of standards is an added advantage.
• Must be knowledgeable in using and/or interpreting AutoCAD MEP or REVIT design and modeling systems.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with requisite experience in Piped Services in Building Construction, Industrial and Infrastructural Projects.
• Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience required.
• Must have COREN and/or NSE Certification.
Assistant I.T Administrator
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and subscriptions
• Maintain log and /or list of required repairs and maintenance (support log)
• Provide network access to all staff
• Maintain network systems and servers
• Cloud Computing and Storage
• Web content design and website maintenance
• Ability to carry out installation of software and routine maintenance
• B.Sc or HND in Computer Science/Engineering with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
• Ability to convert Mechanical, Plumbing and/or Electrical design sketches and standard detail drawings to Project drawings.
• Must be proficient in Architectural drawings using REVIT.
• Ability to convert generic AutoCAD Architectural drawings to REVIT models.
• OND /HND in Engineering, Architecture or Science discipline.
• Proficient in using AutoCAD MEP 2016 and AutoCAD REVIT MEP 2016 is essential with minimum of 5 years AutoCAD experience.
Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
PLUMBING DESIGNS INCLUDES:
FIRE PROTECTION DESIGN WHICH INCLUDES:
VERTICAL TRANSPORTATION, WHICH INCLUDE:
Graduate Trainee Mechanical and Electrical
NOTE: PLS, IF YOU ARE STILL SERVING/ CORPS MEMBER, don’t apply.